School Band for your Teens!
There is no set uniform for this career.
This career is considered to be an after school activity. Sims will be "charged" for their activity until they reach the top of the track.
Here are the levels:
1. Member M, W, F 3-6 PM Mini Van -10
This one time at band campâ€¦It may not be the coolest group in school, but you have made some good friends so far. You march your show dozens of times, and you take criticism from your director. You also listen to your section leader during sectionals and follow their lead. There is also the field commander that you have to pay attention to standing on the podium. Oh and donâ€™t forget to keep that instrument nice and shiny for competitions.
2. Section Leader M, W, F 3-7 PM Mini Van 1 Creativity -5
Your talents have been noticed by your director, and they have asked you to be your sectionâ€™s leader for the season. Youâ€™ll have to meet with your section before or after practice for sectionals and help them learn the music and drill. They look up to you, especially the freshman.
3. Field Commander M, W, F 3-7 PM Mini Van 2 Creativity, 1 Mechanical, 1 friend 0
You have worked your butt off studying music charts and perfecting your conducting skills. Your auditions went great and you have earned yourself the title of Field Commander. You get a cool uniform thatâ€™s different from all the other band members and you get to stand on a podium and wave your hands the whole time instead of sweating on the field. You also get your name heard on the microphone at football games and competitions, how cool!
Here are the chance cards:
I have the male ones shown, but the female chance cards are edited appropriately.
The rewards and consequences shall remain a surprise
I have double checked the grammar and tested it, everything should be good to go! Enjoy!!
Everyone in the CF forum who helped out when I first started this project.
Sims Wiki for the icon - http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/File:Aa_club_music.png
lientebollemeis for the original inspiration
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Teen After School Club_Band_TCB10.zip||12.2 KB||1,013||6th Dec 2017|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
3 Comments / replies (Who?)