Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 5:38 PM
Replies: 279 (Who?), Viewed: 15123 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Page 12 of 12
Inventor
Original Poster
#276 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 1:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher64
She actually walked out to the wedding arch in her undies!

Yep. I did not make her do that. It was her being autonomous, I figured at least she wasn't naked.

We start with Birthdays. First we have Angharad's second one.

Then we have Cathal's seocond Birthday

For some reason I did not see all that many things to take pictures of except for pictures of their house.

So here is some pictures of the Love Family in Strangetown's House

Next I have them doing some Skygazing.

OK this is it for now, I will be finishing up the look at the Love Family of Strangetown soon.

I hope that every one enjoyed it so far.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Forum Resident
#277 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 2:05 AM
lol I hope they're careful with those telescopes. I don't know if you're ready for more pregnancies!

You can't lie to me. I play Town Of Salem.
Lab Assistant
#278 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 4:41 PM
I did have two sims get married naked recently, so it's possible! I think it was due to odd timing with an ACR interaction when I had them get married.

I really like the way Angharad and Cathal are turning out as they age, although Cathal didn't look all that impressed when he grew into a teen.
Inventor
Original Poster
#279 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 1:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher64
I did have two sims get married naked recently, so it's possible! I think it was due to odd timing with an ACR interaction when I had them get married.

I really like the way Angharad and Cathal are turning out as they age, although Cathal didn't look all that impressed when he grew into a teen.

I am not sure why Cathal looked the way he did, but maybe it is because he is a Virgo.

Well I have naked sims because I use a lot of separate WaterBeds of Love, by LizzLove, with at least some of them set to naked, along with a no censor blur thing, non-barbie default skins, and crammyboy's well known mod, so I have to watch for nudity when I take pictures. Though I mostly get nude sims during birthday parties not during weddings at least so far. I think it is funny that you had nude sims at weddings, were they Bride and or Groom?

Also well I sometimes get someone nude in the background when I am taking pictures of a sim skilling or something and I just watch for that too. I also have some Nude or semi nude art on the walls, so I have to be careful taking pictures of the house too.

Anyway this is the last part of the Look at the Love Family in Strangetown for this Round.

Here is some skilling using the Education book case.

This is Rinaldo working on his Body skill so that he can get a promotion in the Mafia.

Here is that Promotion Rinaldo was working on getting, now he is Don.

Cathal meets a girl and decides he wants to have her go to collge with him with the intention of getting married to her.

Barbara gives Cathal a Noogie, just because.

Later Cathal and Barbara decide to go to the roof to use the Hot Tub there.

Now I have some of the stats on the members of the Family.

Dwyer C. Love
His mother is Monica Bratford and his father is Blaise Curious, his one grandfather is Pascal Curious aand his other grandfather is the Polination Tech. He is married to Sonya Love. He is a Sagittarius, and a Popularity Sim, his occupation is Icon Level 10 in the Show Business Career which was his LTW.
Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 10
Active 4
Playful 7
Nice 10

Sonya Love
Her mother is Sarah Love and her father is Ripp Love, one of the sons of General Buzz Grunt. She is a Leo and a Popularity Sim. Her occupation is General in the Military Career which was her LTW. She is married to Dwyer C. Love
Stats:
Neat 7
Outgoing 10
Active 5
Playful 5
Nice 3

Heddy Grunt
Her mother is Úna FitzHugh and her father is Justin FitzHugh, son of Cynthia and Robert Kim. She is an Aries and a Popularity Sim, her occutpation is Rock God in the Music Business and that was her LTW
Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 8
Active 6
Playful 4
Nice 4

Rinaldo Grunt
His mother is Reneé Grunt and his father is General Buzz Grunt. He is a Gemini and a Popularity Sim, His current occupation is Don in the Mafia, and his current LTW is to earn 100 000, he was a Media Magnet in the Journalism Career and that was his LTW.
Stats:
Neat 7
Outgoing 8
Active 10
Playful 1
Nice 3

Úna FitzHugh is an Alien that I created in CAS and she is one two sisters and two brothers which are the Founders of the FitzHugh Alien Clan. She is a Gemini and a Popularity Sim. She was a Sorority Sister of Sarah and that is how she met Sarah. She started out in the Military and became a General which was her LTW, then she entered the Paranormal Career and became a Cult Leader, fulling a LTW and her current LT is have 6 Pets reach the Top of their Career.
Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 8
Active 8
Playful 2
Nice 3

Justin FitzHugh he is married to Úna and is the son of Cynthia and Robert Kim. He is an Aries and is a Popularity Sim, he was first a Media Magnet and he gained his LTW then, next he became a Criminal Master Mind and gained another LTW and his current LTW is to own 5 Level 10 Businesses.
Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 7
Active 6
Playful 4
Nice 4

Ripp Love he is the son of General Buzz Grunt and Lyla Grunt, He is a Sagittarius and a Popularity Sim. He is married to Sarah Love. He was first Mayor then Education Minister and now he is a Hall of Famer, he has achieved his LTW three times.
Stats:
Neat 1
Outgoing 8
Active 7
Playful 7
Nice 8

Sarah Love is the owner of the House, she met Úna at University and became Best Friends with her and they decided to form a household after they graduated. She is a Leo and a Popularity Sim. She is a Celebrity Chef in the Cunlinary Career and that was her LTW. Her current LTW is to Earn 100 000 simoleans
Stats:
Neat 7
Outgoing 10
Active 5
Playful 5
Nice 6

Here are the Teens in the Family along with their pictures.

Angharad has decided to wait until she gets to University to fullfill her Parents wishes and the Wishes of her Clan to find someone to make a long term Romantic Commitment to. She is a daughter of Úna and Justin FitzHugh. She is an Aries and a Popularity Sim just like her father. Her LTW is to become a Cult Leader in the Paranormal Career.
Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 8
Active 6
Playful 4
Nice 4

Family Tree of Angharad FitzHugh

Cathal FizHugh is kind of an odd duck in the family considering his parents and siblings are popularity Sims, but he is a Virgo and he has the Knowledge Aspiration.

Because he is odd according to the Family does not mean that he is somehow not fully accepted, they just agree that he is different than they are and they don't always understand him very well. Cathal loves his immediate Family and everyone of his clan that he met so far, he just thinks it is more important to know every thing than to make friends like most of the rest of his Family and he is happy in the knowledge thay his clan accepts him the way he is. He has already met his Clan's expectations and found a suitable normal Sim to have children with.

Cathal has decided that he wants to be Education Minister first, he has not decided what he might do after he achieves his LTW.
Cathal's Stats:
Neat 9
Outgoing 1
Active 9
Playful 10
Nice 3

Barbara E Young was a Townie, she is Cancer and a Knowledge Sim, Her LTW is to be Chief of Staff in the Medical Career.
Stats:
Neat 8
Outgoing 3
Active 6
Playful 4
Nice 6

I will be returning for another Look at the Love Family of Strangetown when they next come up in the Round, but it will be some time before that happens as I don't do short length rotations and I have upwards of 80 something Families.

I do hope that you all enjoyed my showing you my Love Family of Strangetown, coming up is the Love Family of Bluewater Village.

I will be posting on them in a few days. Do come around and look at them too.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Lab Assistant
#280 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 5:00 PM
I use non-Barbie skins and no censor blur, too. It was the bride and groom who were naked. They were the only ones there. Neither had any wants for a party or anything, so I just had them get married at home. Like you, I had to be careful when taking pictures!

This was a nice update on the Love family.

I'm glad Rinaldo's workout paid off with a very nice promotion.

Haha, the noogie, to show how much she cares. Cathal's Knowledge aspiration will turn out to be a good thing, I think. He and Barbara should have a very good future ahead of them.

Page 12 of 12