Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

existerande

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

MTS Speed-Building Challenge - posted on 17th Oct 2018 at 7:25 PM
Replies: 2913 (Who?), Viewed: 247801 times.
Page 117 of 117
Forum Resident
#2901 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 1:27 PM
Dear Whimsical Self,

Why did you deliberately make a townie replacement mod that resulted in the creation of Herakles Sugar-gum, Galadriel Beefwood, and Scamander Cow-itch? I'm not even sure if those are the most outlandish ones of the bunch... Should we keep the names anyway?

Sincerely, Confused Self
Mad Poster
#2902 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 8:17 PM
Yes, ACR. I usually love it because I CAN make Sims faithful. But when unrelated teens are raised together, the day they become (what, 14?) they keep sneaking off to the only (overused) double bed ..STOP THAT! Five minutes later.. "relax" WTF you're supposed to be cleaning the bathroom/studying/feeding the dog.. STOP THAT! OK fine, you naughty girls are all going to go live with your mean aunt, Pimple Crumplebottom! And no, you may not invite some boy over, or bring him home from school, or sneak out, or go ANYWHERE! And yes, it could have been the boys that leave, but dad can teach them about exercise and fixing things.

Namaste
Mad Poster
#2903 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 9:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grammapat
Yes, ACR. I usually love it because I CAN make Sims faithful. But when unrelated teens are raised together, the day they become (what, 14?) they keep sneaking off to the only (overused) double bed ..STOP THAT!

Interestingly, on the subject, look into the Westermarck effect, particularly the bit about the kibbutzim.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Mad Poster
#2904 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 9:58 PM
Don't look at me as if I am insane - just go to the mirror. You need an extra charisma skill if you want to be promoted, even though I tend to agree that you probably don't need it.
Field Researcher
#2905 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 12:38 AM
"Oh my GOD! What is wrong with your faces?!? Does no one in here know how to behave before a camera?!?"

I have been trying to take casual close-up pictures of my sims, but each time I approach them they just... make the most disturbing expressions regardless of what they are doing
Mad Poster
#2906 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 4:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbizarre
Interestingly, on the subject, look into the Westermarck effect, particularly the bit about the kibbutzim.

---------
...and we all know Freud was wack.

Namaste
Field Researcher
#2907 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 1:30 PM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 27th Sep 2018 at 10:36 PM.
Mmmm well what should i build for the sims 2?

oh that's right i know what i wanna build for the sims 2

OH NO I DON'T WANNA HAVE A RESIDENTAL AREA I WANT A PUBLIC AREA, NOT A RESIDENTAL AREA

"a few moments later" oh it turned out to be beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
There's a hack here that limits them to only playing in the toilet if they're in a bad mood or in aspiration failure. Apparently that's how it was actually supposed to work.

http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=10.0

sorry for this very late reply but i had this problem too about the toddler playing toilets but also when a sim are into a labor thing
i download them both so it should be working when i play sims 2 soon

there are Always a sim who walks by and run like into a bathroom or something when there's already less space there
Screenshots
Field Researcher
DELETED POST
27th Sep 2018 at 10:34 PM
This message has been deleted by sailorleontine6. Reason: double posting
#2908 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 4:14 PM
"It's William's first day of school too. Big Sister Quinn will show you the ropes. She'll probably also push you in the mud in your new clean uniform, but she'll show you the ropes."
I love Quinn Bruenig. She's got so much personality. And only one nice point. (William's got ten.)

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Lab Assistant
#2909 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 8:32 PM
"I'm going to hell for this."
I used inteen to make female sim pregnant by a servo that her boyfriend.made.
Lab Assistant
#2910 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 9:25 PM
"This is going to be difficult."
When I rolled five children and single parent in the random legacy challenge.
Theorist
#2911 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 6:19 AM Last edited by Rosawyn : 14th Oct 2018 at 10:21 AM.
"Dang, this is going to make the game a lot harder." - I'm writing up a long list of "logical" restrictions on selling stuff "to the ether" that is basically going to completely take the air out of my favourite cheaty "get out of poverty in one night" digging for treasure trick.
Mad Poster
#2912 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 11:09 PM
"It's an OMSP. It's invisible. You don't need to go over to it and groan."

I actually don't mind the "what's this?" reactions most of the times, but I do wish sometimes it was limited to items over a certain price.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Top Secret Researcher
#2913 Old Yesterday at 5:52 AM
My Sims treat any OMSP as a work of art: they ponder over it, evaluate it and finally let a sigh of disappointment fill the room.
Lab Assistant
#2914 Old Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Today: "I KNOW this couple IRL!"

Hood Casanova in relationship with faithful family sim without much experience. Gets sad when she realizes that half of the people he know are previous dates/wohoo-friends. He does not understand what the problem is.
Page 117 of 117