Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 8:38 PM
Replies: 3202 (Who?), Viewed: 42569 times.
Page 129 of 129
Inventor
#3201 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 1:11 PM
Beach bum Rocky Langstone lost his job at the Doo Peas business centre. For once it wasn't anything to do with him being as much use as a canoe in the Sahara desert. The higher ups wanted somebody to blame for some bad decision making and Rocky agreed to take the fall in return for 7000 simoleons hush money. He hated that job anyway, and getting paid for doing absolutely nothing was an idea very close to his heart.

But give give rocky money and he's bound to find something stupid to spend it on...

If rocky had any mechanical aptitude at all this old wreck might seem like a good investment at 350 simoleons. He could fix it up and sell it for a nice profit, or have himself a fancy set of wheels to impress all the ladies with. But hey, this is Rocky we are talking about, so who knows. He might just decide it's all a little too much like hard work and forget the whole thing.

At least the stereo works.

Simblr: Elyndaworld * Live Journal: Elandaer
Forum Resident
#3202 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 2:46 AM
Tiny Italy, rebuilds of lots by jeanpass. Hope the routing works.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
DELETED POST
16th Nov 2018 at 8:05 PM
This message has been deleted by TheSweetToddler. Reason: Oops, wrong thread!
Lab Assistant
#3203 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 1:13 AM
When loners want to fall in love, they seem to have to work harder... and I have three of them. They never actually want to go to prom, and they are happy to stay inside just grinding away. My boy Hiram completed his LTW and the work at the sculpting station before his first dance. When he did meet a girl, they became enemies. He did wish to kiss her (seriously.gif) but they encountered the snubbing bug and couldn't get out of the mean socials. Luckily, an alien arrived at the door who seemed to like him, so he married her instead. My girl Romy is only interested in her work. Her sister Ronja has a baby with a very mean old man. They'll probably be single for a long time.

omnis mundi creatura
Page 129 of 129