Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 8722 (Who?), Viewed: 505111 times.
Page 349 of 349
Theorist
#8701 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 9:55 PM
there also be following options for instant removal of household sims::
-another playable household
-family bin
equivalent to changing sims to townies/npcs through hacks.
Mad Poster
#8702 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 12:18 PM
Something (perhaps an accessory?) that can fix the issue with some face structures where the teeth can jut out out of the jaw. It looks painful and kind of frightening.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Scholar
#8703 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 10:17 AM
A search bar for buy mode.

Personal downloads archived at Wordpress.
#8704 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblebeam
A search bar for buy mode.

I wonder If that could be done with a cheat prompt...

Disclaimer: Underscored-spaces (like_this) in my replies/text may bother you. Space key (or shall I say button, since there's a lack of it and lost) is broken. For my own convenience, I have no choice but to utilize though.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Theorist
#8705 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 7:51 PM
there be a quick way to find specific objects on a lot. maybe right-clicking on object's catalog thumbnail.
Mad Poster
#8706 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 11:41 PM
I wouldn't mind a hack where being friendly towards a pet also gives a mild relationship boost to the pet's owner if they're on the lot.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Alchemist
#8707 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 4:18 AM
A randomizer for the telescope slapper. Or a function that called any already-furious or already-enemy sim instead of an unknown sim, if there is one.

It would make so much more sense for sims to spy on someone they hate already.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#8708 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 4:25 AM
@Sunbee - http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=602718

Alchemist
#8709 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 4:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbizarre

But it doesn't build logic anymore with the spying! Thank you, though.

Instructor
#8710 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 6:36 AM
There's this mod, too: Spy on Neighbors It lets you select a sim to spy on, and then that sim comes to slap your sim. I'm not sure if it still builds logic, but I think it does.
Mad Poster
#8711 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 7:00 AM
Spying on the neighbours is not logical. XD
Top Secret Researcher
#8712 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 4:18 PM
It would be nice if spying was a useful interaction. Like if Sim A is having an affair, then Sim B spies, they'll gain a gossip token about the affair.

I'd like snow shoveling. If there is a way to detect snow covered floor tiles there might be a way to create a walkway clearing interaction.
Theorist
#8713 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 7:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity
spying on neighbors through telescope seems to build the Logic skill in shipped version of game; at least the last time I tried.
Lab Assistant
#8714 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 7:56 PM
Either a hacked object or a token to place on community lots and allow the only visitors of that lot to be children-teens (outside of the selected family, of course), to simulate a school. I don't like playing the simlogical schools but I'd still like there to be a school building.
Mad Poster
#8715 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 8:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by didyouevenmakeasound
Either a hacked object or a token to place on community lots and allow the only visitors of that lot to be children-teens (outside of the selected family, of course), to simulate a school. I don't like playing the simlogical schools but I'd still like there to be a school building.

Visitor Controller?
Lab Assistant
#8716 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 8:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M.A.A.

D'oh! I'm an idiot, why didn't I think of that
Test Subject
#8717 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 10:33 PM
I'd really like something so my sims employees would stop making bad snapdragons, restocking them, draining everyones motives and quitting their jobs because their needs are empty. I don't think anyone's ever made anything like that
Mad Poster
#8718 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 11:15 PM
Quote:

I have a playground in any town I play, and the VC can ban all but children (or teens, if you dare) with just one parent as a monitor-(you need one adult on site to have the kids in the house go to a CL). All the kids in town show up and the only passersby are the local NPC's. I'm sure that it can do the job for a school as well.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#8719 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldzephyr
I'd really like something so my sims employees would stop making bad snapdragons, restocking them, draining everyones motives and quitting their jobs because their needs are empty. I don't think anyone's ever made anything like that

You only need one or two well made snap dragons near them to keep their motives up. Bad are made by sims with bad to poor aspirations metters. if playable make sure they are happy and if not or if you want, cheat them platinum.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#8720 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 12:34 AM Last edited by M.M.A.A. : 14th Jul 2018 at 8:12 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by didyouevenmakeasound
D'oh! I'm an idiot, why didn't I think of that

No worries! You're welcome!
Field Researcher
#8721 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 1:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldzephyr

Don't have your employees make craftables where it's essential they not be broken, since you're not keeping their aspiration up. Make them with your playable. You can also always delete the bad items out of inventory before they get restocked.
Mad Poster
#8722 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 2:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsb759
spying on neighbors through telescope seems to build the Logic skill in shipped version of game; at least the last time I tried.

It does; that's why I modded it out. XD
Alchemist
#8723 Old Yesterday at 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity

I feel like it's adjusting the telescope focus that builds logic, not just looking through it at stars, neighbors, or neighbors' yards!

Page 349 of 349