Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 3167 (Who?), Viewed: 147827 times.
Page 127 of 127
Lab Assistant
#3151 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 1:39 PM
Peni, thank you for your quick response... I forgot to mention on my last post that Ariel had the Fortune aspiration and a LTW to be Prestidigator. Today I gathered my courage and I went back to that household. Maybe magic really exists or my game chose to behave this time. Little Ariel is fine and she doesn't need any kind of intervention. She has the Grow Up aspiration and her wants are to learn her toddler skills and, you know, "be tickled", "be snuggled" e.t.c. I was afraid I'd loose her momentum so I had Albany to teach her all the toddler skils and even teach her the nursery rhyme (thank you SimBlender for MaxMotives ). She got her aspiration points and her aspiration bar is platinum now. No more wants for Puck Summerdream or anyone else she hasn't met and she is enjoying her toddlerhood

On other news about my megahood, I found out how bad it is to have children and teens live in apartments, at least in my game. The Travelers and the Gavigans live in the apartment building where Vivan Cho and Timothy Riley used to live, with the Ramaswamis and married couple I made in CAS who have no children yet.
I really dislike Timothy and I think Sally is the ugliest playable kid Maxis made for the Sims 2. Timothy recently realized that he is gay (so he will stay far away from Vivian ) and he doesn't want people to know, so he had to move to Strangetown with Sally. Vivian stayed in Belladona Cove but she moved in a house with Etsu. She changed her aspiration to Fortune (LTW: Earn 100.000 simoleons) and she joined the Law Enforcement career. Last year I had her to do exactly the same thing and one day she came home from work with Jason Cleveland, they had an affair and a beautiful boy. I'm hoping for the same thing to happen this time but we'll see.
Playing that apartment building I found out that, whenever Tina Traveler or Isaiah Gavigan are not active, they choose to skip school and spend their days in the playground. One day when I was playing my CAS-family, Trent Traveler had the day off (he is in the Adventure career) and he stayed the whole day in the playground with Tina. I found that strange because Trent is a Knowledge sim, so I expected him to send his daughter to school and not to push her on the swings. Both kids have been tought to study by their parents and whenever I play their families I, of cource, send them to school every day. But their grades are stuck to C- for days now
The same thing happens in the apartment building where the Clevelands live. I have moved in 3 sims made in CAS to the empty apartments because I hate the townnies the game moves in, and whenever the Clevelands are not active, Justin spends his mornings in a hot tub skipping school but, mysteriously, he never skips his job. He is stuck on C- too.
So, as much as I hate it, I'll have to make different arrangements and move the families with kids to houses where they can't be inactive when another family is active. And I say I hate it, because there is some nice gossip happening there. Trent Traveler has three bolts for Mary Gavigan but he has only 2 for his wife. Nathan Gavigan has 3 bolts for Trisha Traveler and only 1 for his wife so interesting things could happen there. At the Clevelands, Jason was made kind of gay by Maxis and I had forgotten about it. I saw him Wolf Whistle Peter, one of my CAS sims and it was funny for a moment because I was wondering how on earth that hapenned but then I remembered reading about his situation on SimsWiki. He is bi now because, as I mentioned earlier, I'm hoping he'll find Vivian Cho again.
I already have moved the Patels in a house. The townies living in their building were gross. Apparently, they didn't have jobs so they were sitting in the common area 24/7. They fought with each other, they peed on themselves, they complained that they were hungry and they passed out from exhaustion. The little camera on the left bottom of my screen always focused on them whenever they faced bladder failure or they collapsed on the ground and it was driving me crazy. I considered creating more sims in CAS and move them in those apartments but I figured that Ana Patel would probably want another baby (or more) after she gave birth, so I'd have to move them out from that claustophobic apartment anyway. Plus she kept wishing for a puppy and... for all the musical instruments that exist in-game.
Now, they live in a very nice house, they have their little girl, Randa, who is a toddler and their puppy (Allegra) just aged up to adult so she has a job too. And, of cource Ana has already a locked wish for another baby
Mad Poster
#3152 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 2:13 PM
That's a glitch with the grades. It's normal for sims from inactive families to mysteriously hang around all day sometimes, and grades/job progression should occur normally while they're active. Apartment neighbors are just "ghosts," you see - the playables remember what happened to their apartment doubles, but when you return to play their unit, they'll be exactly where you left them regarding motives, grades, skills, etc. Given that the townies in the Patel apartment can't seem to access their apartments, it sounds like you've got a mod conflict or something affecting apartment residencies. I suggest you troubleshoot before moving those families out.

The Hawkins family of Fishers Island decided they needed another baby and set about making one. Since I'm using Hat's proportional aging, this means that they'll have a baby and a toddler at the same time for a couple of days. But we'll deal with that when we get there. Winter is coming fast and they won't have any crops to tend, so this shouldn't be as hard as it would have been in the summer.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Alchemist
#3153 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 11:30 PM
We're in downtown this evening, with some of my more criminal families.

Gordon King got engaged to his girlfriend of a few days, Iona Rai-Wrightly. She's in her early-mid teen years, he's in his mid-adult years... what could go wrong? Oh and she's pregnant. Gordon convinced her to join the Criminal career track to get some extra money for their wedding day. They're putting the wedding off for a bit, firstly because Iona is underage, and secondly because she has a horrible case of the flu, thanks to Gordon's ex-girlfriend Jessie Pilferson constantly knocking over garbage cans while both sims are out of the house, causing cockroaches to spawn. Iona found herself pregnant... I'm not actually 100% sure the father is Gordon, but I thought I'd wait and find out instead of using the pregnancy scanner. If this is Gordon's baby though, this will be his fifth child, with five different women; oldest is Adande O'Feefe (with Delilah O'Feefe-Sharpe), Helena Summerdream (Bottom Summerdream), Girr Powers (Roxie Powers (was Sharpe)) and Danny Pilferson (Jessie Pilferson). Adande and Helena are currently in the orphanage.

Fricorith, despite his wealthy family, is trying to make ends meet on his own. He just sold his Humble computer so he could afford a toilet and bed. He got a job in the paranormal career track, despite his lifetime want that was so inaccurate I've already forgotten what it was. I considered making him bring back his still-dead parents. But I left them dead years ago when I resurrected Fricorith (back in 2015) for a reason. The others seem unneeded, as I have no interest on having them reproduce further, and would probably age them up into elders anyway as Fricorith is an adult.

Over at the trailer sites, The Sharpe family; Jonah and Roxie, and their 3 children - Axel, Storm and Girr are having an annoyingly nice life. I thought it didn't seem realistic that all three children have A+ and multiple skills, despite their parents lack of interest in education or really doing anything (but hey, they both got through college!) so instead of having them do homework, I tried to find Axel a girlfriend -- which ended terribly. Turns out he's not that interested in anyone. Storm is becoming a teen next rotation, and so far she has 3 male childhood friends - the twins Gabriel & Gerome who live next door, and her friend Danny Pilferson, all of whom may become romantic interests in the future... so I'm interested to see where that goes. Danny and Storm share a half-sibling though (as stated earlier, Girr is the daughter of Storm's mother Roxie, and Danny's father Gordon) so it'll probably be one of the twins. Girr mostly spent the day swinging on the swingset in the little wooded area behind the trailers.

Gerome & Gabriel continue to be adorable. I can't wait until they become teenagers. I can't stop taking pictures of them!! Gabriella (Newson) and Mickey Dosser have started wanting for another baby. I've locked the want, but I'm not quite sure they have the space (and by that I mean, THEY DO NOT HAVE THE SPACE) but damnit their offspring so far have been so dang adorable! I'm just going to leave them to make that decision on their own...

Living next door is Mickey's daughter (whom he's never met), Tara Pilferson. I'm kinda stuck on what to do with her. She's currently dating Adande O'Feefe, and that's about all that's going on with her. She's in her youngish teens. Really she should be in the orphanage. Jessie moved into the tiny 1 room apartment to get away from her toxic relationship with Gordon, but when she found a new home to move to, Tara stayed behind. She doesn't really have any money, but enough that she can continue without really having to get a job until she's out of high school. Her grades are good, but she's lacking skills.

Then the last house of the rotation: The Larson-Ottomas family. Young couple Kat Larson and Richard ("unborn twins") Ottomas, and their two boys - Reese (father is actually Tommy Ottomas) and Clemant. Both have 1 nice point... they're going to be fun when they grow up! Richard went off to uni last rotation, leaving Kat to take care of the kids. Today she found out she was pregnant for the third time - at 18. I'm secretly hoping for a boy, but my already horribly skewed gender ratio of 5:1 makes me think that I should probably hope for a girl instead. I'd just love a house of rowdy troublemaker boys. They live in a one room (and a bathroom) apartment, but once Richard is back from university, I hope that pulls them up the class ladder a bit, and they can at least afford one of those nice little trailers in Pleasantview.

Now on to the uni rotation... and boy do I have a lot of Freshmen to make-over and pick majors for!

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#3154 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 1:20 AM
I've headed back to my medieval hood. The king has heard rumours that men are gathering at Pine Hill in support of a claimant to the throne (a cousin of the king). A war (or at least a skirmish) is about to happen.
Lab Assistant
#3155 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 10:22 AM
Hey Peni... Thanks again for your response
I have the tool to check possible hack conflicts and I run it from time to time. It detects some conflicts but I don't see bad game behaviour from those hacks, they seem to work just fine. I don't have any hacks for apartments and the neighbours in the Patel building could access their apartments, they just didn't seem to want to. One of them was a Maxis-made dispicable guy who always likes to cause problems to his neighbours (elder bad-mannered male townie with totaly inappropriate clothes and hairstyle for his age). As I said in my previous post, I would move the Patels to a house anyway, because their apartment was too small, it just happened sooner than later. Maybe it's not the sims, maybe it's just me. I can't function in such small places and my personal experiences with nosy landlords/landladies from my college days when I lived in rented apartments don't help either.
Thanks for leting me know that the grades problem is a bug. I can live with that, especially now that I found out that SimManipulator can set the kids' grades to whatever I want them to be. So, the other families in apartments will stay put for now. I'll move them to houses when they'll have more children and they will need more space.

Anyways, apart from what's hapenning in my megahood I can also tell what's not hapenning and that is alien abductions. When I first played the Curious brothers in Strangetown, Pascal was pregnant but I didn't get the usual message from the game that Vincud wanted to stargaze. I sent him to do that anyway (3 nights in-a-row) but no abduction happened. Maybe there is a hack conflict somewhere or the megahood is set up like that (I got the megahood from here on mod the sims, it's Hysterical Paroxysm's ubermegahood). And it's not only the Curious brothers, none of my sims get abducted no matter how many hours they use their telescopes. But I don't really care about abductions or alien babies so I let it pass.

And I run into Bella Goth too... Ok, it wasn't me, it was Carlos Contender (he is aged back to adult now, like all the single elders in my game). He was out in a community lot and she was there too. For a tiny moment I made her selectable to check on her because I was not sure if she was the real or the fake Bella. She seemed OK to me but the weird thing was that she had some of her memories, she remembered Mortimer but her memories stopped with their engagement. She has no memory of marrying him or having children with him. In fact she has no more memories after the engagement. Is that normal? I let her go and I didn't let Carlos to interact with her just in case something was wrong. If I run into her again would she be "safe" to interact with?
Mad Poster
#3156 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 1:52 PM
When the Monopoly kingdom invaded and took over the sleepy country of Elsewhere, Charles Blackburn wasn't that concerned, even though that meant he and his brother now lived in the same country (they don't like each other). He and his wife were already gainfully employed and their family was complete. He thought they would probably be invisible to the Council so long as he kept his head down. He was wrong. First, Kate won the baby lottery, then he got abducted and was pregnant. He went into hiding in their secret room.

But, then they got the news that the Council awarded a second baby lottery to the family. This meant he wasn't going to have to pass his baby off as a twin to Kate's. Whew.

Not so whew was that Sarah, his daughter, was playing around with the genie. She got her wish for immunity from illness, but the genie took the family's entire life savings. At virtually the same minute, Charles was giving birth to triplets. So...good timing there.

They've outgrown their apartment, but can't afford to move even if the Council gave them permission. The couple sweated out bill day and have saved almost enough to pay their rent when rent season comes. However, they completely forgot tax season. The morning has dawned, and there is nowhere near enough money to pay.

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Mad Poster
#3157 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 2:10 PM
That cruel council. Revolution!

Windows 10 and the Ultimate Collection
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=568275
Mad Poster
#3158 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 6:56 PM
Natb, just because the HCDU doesn't detect it and it "doesn't make sense" doesn't mean there's no conflict affecting your apartment residents! This game, as we play it, is sufficiently complex that chaos theory applies, and the way code works "doesn't make sense" according to our intuitive human expectations about how things work, to begin with. Also you could just have a bad download somewhere screwing things up in unexpected ways. The only way to be sure a problem isn't caused by something in your Downloads folder is to test it without the Downloads folder.

However, apartments are notoriously glitchy and if this problem is restricted to this complex, and you were going to move the Patels out anyhow, there's no obvious rush to troubleshoot.

The second Monday at Fishers' Island arrived, the day of the weekly meeting at the Munny household. The first two meetings involved calling in the entire colony, but since last Monday this caused a couple of fistfights, and since Frank had to go in to meet with the Colonial Council, Amanda only invited the head of each household. It's hard to tell whether Harris or Neva Hawkins is the head of that one, and since all the other heads are female and either new or expectant mothers, and Neva hasn't been getting out at all, I decided that Neva came to represent them. Naturally the number one topic was assessing the needs of families with young children in the coming winter, and they also watched a documentary about weather control on the new flatscreen that one of Amanda's contacts had gotten for them. When Frank got home, he took the not-visibly-pregnant women on the weekly exploration hike while the two visibly pregnant women, Amanda and Madeleine Moiselle of the Consociate household, stayed home and talked about infrastructure. Successful hikes bring back one of PBK's resources per person on the hike; alas, all they found was a skunk. At this point the meeting ended and Frank and Amanda were free to tend the last few plants racing the onset of the cold and fall exhausted into bed.

And then my strategy in keeping the flatscreen instead of selling it paid off, because a burglar showed up and unlocked the Law Enforcement career! Hurray! He tried to make off with the TV, but Frank heard him and fought to get it back. With no place to hold him, however, when the burglar ran off Frank did not attempt to detain him. It's good timing, too, because construction work is halted for the winter, freeing up either of the two men in the Consociate household to undertake neighborhood patrols.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#3160 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 8:00 PM
My Sim decided that he absolutely HAD to use one specific bathroom; unfortunately, that bathroom was occupied.

And as one would expect out of a logical, rational being, he went ahead and decided that the other two usable showers weren't good enough for him, and that the next best solution was to take a sponge bath in the kitchen sink in front of his family.
Lab Assistant
#3161 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 7:28 AM
In my uberhood, there's a new family in Strangetown, and townie Carmen can't help but feel like she knows them. Or at least, the head of the family. She has no recollection of meeting any of them, she just feels a connection.

That connection must be requited, because as she walked past their house (something that always happens when they put up a bella squared poster, she despaired.), the elderly head of the house ran outside, slack-jawed.

"Bella! My Bella!" He cried out, and ran and swept her in his arms.

Carmen could only think of one thing.

"Who's Bella?"
Lab Assistant
#3162 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 7:45 PM
I'm *finally* playing it again...
Lab Assistant
#3163 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 11:59 AM
The last rotation for Wentworth family in Emerald Heights ended with lots of broken hearts and fighting. Linnea proposed to Sebastian Rafferty, and he said yes, but later kissed Hadley in front of Linnea; Linnea broke up the engagement, and then Hadley proposed. Sebastian said yes again, but, of course, decided it was a grand idea to kiss Cecily right after that. Everybody now hates Sebastian, including Cecily. Hadley is angry at her sister and mother, but not enemies with them. Linnea slapped and attacked her mother, but, for some reason, not Hadley.
This rotation started with Linnea angrily collecting her things and moving out. She has no idea how she'll make it alone and pregnant, but she can't live with her mother anymore. She rented an apartment nearly, though, hoping that maybe Delaney would come over sometimes to help with the baby. For some reason, her welcome wagon was only one sim, and it was Sebastian. Not sure what to make out of it, yet.
Cecily hooked up with a townie named Sinjin Couderc. He is younger than three of her children, but they have three bolt chemistry and he is a romance sim as well, so they work. At one point Cecily wanted to find a roommate, and Sinjin was one of the options, so he lives with her now. They are both scared by idea of getting married and both want to see other sims as well.
Vera's "have first kiss want" rolled away. She decided that romance is not her thing and is into cooking now.
Test Subject
#3164 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 8:53 PM
I, not being able to stick with anything, decided to drop the Beginning of Pleasantview hood and to play vanilla Pleasantview instead. I'm attempting to do the "Pleasantview Epic Challenge." The only last name I'm not going to keep is Oldie. Instead, I've created a Sim named Rachel Lark. Her last name will be carried on instead. I'm also using a random list of scenarios starting the 2nd rotation. Onto the first rotation:

Lark: Rachel's welcome wagon included Darren Dreamer, whom she has 3 chemistry bolts with. ACR did its thing and they made out within an hour of knowing each other. The following day, still unemployed, she invited Darren over again. One thing lead to another and they ended up woohooing on her sofa.
Burb: Nothing particular interesting happened yet since I only do two day rotations. John has two chemistry bolts with Dina, which has never happened in my game before. I probably won't do anything with that since John has the family aspiration.
Pleasant/Oldie: Mary-Sue's parents moved in with them, which forces Lilith and Angela to share a room. They still aren't getting along. While Mary-Sue was at work, Daniel had an affair with the maid. It was going fine until they made out... in front of Herb and Coral. Herb threw a drink in Daniel's face. Speaking of Herb, he reached aspiration failure.
Broke: Brandi's LTW is to marry off 6 children so I need to find her a husband. Dustin got caught while sneaking out with Angela. Brandi has been lecturing him about school so their relationship is strained so far.
Lab Assistant
#3165 Old Yesterday at 9:48 AM
Rotations have started in my megahood.
Julien Cooke lives in one of the little houses up the hill in the "rich" area of Belladona Cove. He was out of home the first night he moved in, so the "go out to Downtown" call happened when I played him for the second time. The sim who invited him was Carlos Contender (aged back to adult) and they went to Crypt O' Night Club. A lot of Carlos' friends joined the group so Julien made some new friends. But the star of the night was Carlos who spent a lot of time in the photobooth (not alone, of cource!)...
First, Carlos woohooed with Jessica Peterson, then with Vivian Cho. Afterwards it was Julien's turn to join Carlos in the booth and a little while later Jessica and Carlos did it again. When the group was on the dancefloor, Jessica made out with Carlos. Vivan became furious, she slapped Carlos and she attacked Jessica. Jessica won that fight and Vivian didn't attack her again but chose the easy solution to slap Carlos every chance she got. I think their friendship is long gone by now...
At some point I realized that it was 6 a.m. so I sent Julien home. He almost collapsed from exhaustion at his front door but he had to stop by the bathroom first to vomit. Yeap! He is pregnant! He only has a crush on Carlos but he is keeping the baby and we'll see what will happen with their relationship.
That photobooth in Crypt O' has "destroyed" another friendship too. During his rotation, Leod McGreggor run into Cloe Shikibu when he was visiting Crypt O' alone and they woohooed. He developped a crush on her. When he returned home he rolled the wish to "invite someone over" so I thought he could spend some time with his BFF, Gabe. After a couple of jokes, ACR made them woohoo on the couch. Leod fell in love with Gabe.
Gabe's girlfriend, Patricia Wan, one morning thought it was a good idea to ACR-light kiss her best friend and room-mate, Cleo. Cleo has a crush on her (along with Leod) but Patricia is in love.
When I was playing Catherine Viejo and Betty Goldstein (both aged back to adults and living in that big house on their own, after Andrew and Jacob Martin found their own place) they ACR-woohooed in bed. They are in love and they have 3 attraction bolts. Catherine is pregnant with twins.
Alexandra O'Mackey realized that she is more of a big city girl than a country girl, so she moved in an apartment in Belladona Cove. Her neighbours are Jessica Peterson and 2 guys I made in CAS. She has been flirting and kissing with both guys when she isn't active. What I found strange, was that she was with both of them in the common area and it was like they were both taking turns to flirt with her or kiss her... I was waiting for a slapping of fighting "session" to begin but it never happened. They were all three very comfortable with everything that was going on. She has 2 bolts for each of them but she has 3 bolts for Jessica! Go figure... And when I was playing Cyd Roseland (he lives in a little house in Desiderata Valley with Porthos), he was out of his house paying the bills and Alexandra passed by jogging. She flirted with him too!

And on a funny note: I was playing the Brokes and Dustin brought Angela Pleasant home with him after school. They didn't have a lot of time together because he had to go to work. Angela stayed a little longer and she found Brandi who was in the new baby's room. I never expected that good-all-goody Angela could behave like that but she is a teen after all. All she kept doing was telling dirty jokes to Brandi and fart-prank her. But Brandi, being a Family sim didn't take those interactions quit well. I was laughing in tears thinking that nope, this isn't the right way to make your mother-in-law like you. Their relationship is all in the negative now and I think that Brandi is kind of furious with Angela...
Scholar
#3166 Old Yesterday at 9:54 AM
in emerald cove which was an abandoned prosperity hood i made a household of Natasha Una and Nervous Subject who will start a legacy together they produced an heir straight away and to spice things up i decided until natasha reached her LTW of eat 75 grilled cheese i can only control nervous to do cleaning and child raising,when Natasha II was a toddler Natasha I died from disease (she died from food poisoning...) so nervous joined the paranormal career to be able to resurrect her.fast forward a while and Natasha II finds a townie husband bartolo (i can not remember his last name) and gets pregnant around this time natasha the first is resurrected and so when the twins Natasha III and Nervous II are born they move into the house that in riverblossom hills is occupied by the viejo household (downloaded from ts2 lot database on tumblr) and when they move there they declare themselves the royals of emerald cove and natasha I had twins called Alexei and Katerina (named after her parents) and i decided all men take the Subject Name and all women take the Una name.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
cats are better than humans and shall takeover earth in a couple of centuries after they evolve.
Inventor
#3167 Old Yesterday at 11:39 AM
Recently playing Emerald Heights where one family, Bachelors, apparently had funds in negative (not sure if that was intended or not and I'm not sure that's possible in normal game-play. The mortage scrubs make it possible though). A random event roll gave me a "shotgun" wedding, marrying a single sim with highest relationship. The Bachelors do not knew any other sims beside Andy King who was a sibling to another family, so I hacked some mortage funds to give them a CC crystal ball (and some essential hacked objects), one of the downtown townies, a family sim, She bring in 12K. The rest of the negative was later on split up in moniques hacked computer loans.

But what was funny was that she married a RICH sim. What the heck, the family was in the negative $16,000 or so funds....

EDIT: Crap, the lady was 3 bolter with all of the bachelor dudes.
Test Subject
#3168 Old Yesterday at 1:38 PM
I was utterly thrilled to find out this side of the MTS Sims 2 forums are still so active and decided to create an account. So hello everyone, so stoked that you're all still around. Awesome to read all your stories.

So my current hood, that I'm been playing for a year or so, rotational and vaguely BACC in style, has just been expanded from Mootilda's beautiful Baskerville terrain to a creation of mine with more roads. It's grown a bit recently, and taken on a strange, small-town Midwestern USA/Northern England feel in terms of architecture. Lots of brick, lots of weatherboard, squat flats surrounded by cacti. I've gradually replaced and changed all of Mootilda's buildings so that only tiny bits of her architecture remain, but I like to think her style comes through a little still.

I actually often have the town from the PSP version of the Sims 2 come to mind when I'm playing my neighbourhood, also there isn't much paranormal going on at the moment. Most families are still quite low income, residing in rented flats or small houses. My playstyle tends to keep everyone poor I think! When the town collectively develops more wealth I'll probably institute played Sims as landlords and taxation system, but for now my strict restrictions on skilling and promotions keeps everyone poor enough.

Antonia Lozenro runs the town grocer, with the help of manager Clarence Cartwright and her two teenage nieces, Martina and Jimena Seavey. Fortune-minded Jimena is the clear pick to take over running the store, but keeping her distracted is the affections of Saul Parker, military-man-in-training and general dreamboat. At home, Saul fights his brothers, Emanuel and , for the affections of their father, who seems frankly more interested in antagnosing the neighbours in the unit next door. Ambitious businessman and single father Tuan Vu loves his athletic teenage daughters Chiharu and Himari but worries they're turning out just as flighty and flakey as their mother Sumiko, a musician in a rather unsuccessful local band, and second half to her cheerful pottery artist girlfriend, Caryl.

Just a couple of stories! I have quite a few families but they're becoming a bit too interconnected via marriage so I'm trying to bring some new blood in. I'm in love with the neighbourhood and all its oddities.
Page 127 of 127