Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

FemGamerPlayer

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 5831 (Who?), Viewed: 210564 times.
Page 234 of 234
Forum Resident
#5826 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 9:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebine
If the cc in question has been *Townify* then it IS available to them. They have as much chance to be chosen by the game when giving hair, clothing etc. to the Townies it creates, than any other Maxis ones.

Yes, that was my theory too. I do not recall if it was townified or not, that's the point. Oh well, fun to see anyway.
Scholar
#5827 Old Yesterday at 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebine
I think by diner food stand, she meant the 3 Vacation destination food stand...I really have no idea otherwise.

There's a 4th stand in similar style, that's styled a bit like a diner (link to photo also has downloads for recolours by Michelle) and serves things like hamburgers. I have not yet checked whether the vacation food stands have similar places for such certificates.

Turns out the official name for it is "One Complete Diner" and it comes with Apartment Life.
Lab Assistant
#5828 Old Yesterday at 10:47 PM
Asleep sims do not count as "nannies". Albany was trying to go to work while Miranda stayed with Ariel. Yeah, the girl was sleeping off her hangover, and each time I tried, Albany would tell me that "he knows he has other responsibilities, but yadda yadda yadda."

Thought it was a bug, but still woke Miranda up with her yellow energy bar and all, just in case. It was the solution. I do not know what to think of this. On one hand, I have "looked after" my nephew while sleeping off my own hangover, but on the other, well, is that actually taking care of him?

Whatever. I feel you, Miranda. I really do.

In this house, we respect and treasure all Pleasantview, Veronaville and Strangetown pre-mades. Is that clear?

Good.
Mad Poster
#5829 Old Yesterday at 10:48 PM
Thanks! I never noticed that one from AL..
That tells you how often I...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS ;)
Instructor
#5830 Old Yesterday at 11:50 PM
That Sims can have a fear of Plummeting in Elevator. Is this also a new way for them to die, or do they just get a fright?
Test Subject
#5831 Old Today at 3:24 AM
This may seem silly, but I see shoe prints on bare foundation lol. All my years playing it, and just noticed it yesterday.
Mad Poster
#5832 Old Today at 4:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAlien
That Sims can have a fear of Plummeting in Elevator. Is this also a new way for them to die, or do they just get a fright?

Yeah, if their needs are low enough.
Page 234 of 234