Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 6291 (Who?), Viewed: 233745 times.
Page 252 of 252
Theorist
#6276 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 7:56 PM
about bat with a book; I recall someone posting a picture like that.
not sure which thread or which member or when.
Inventor
#6277 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 8:56 PM
If you have a sim call to adopt a child, then later use the sethour cheat to set the time past the next day at 10AM, the social worker delivers the child immediately. Little Tobin London arrived at 11PM because I wanted his parents' household on the same day as everyone else's.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Theorist
#6278 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 9:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeTownChick
If you have a sim call to adopt a child, then later use the sethour cheat to set the time past the next day at 10AM, the social worker delivers the child immediately. Little Tobin London arrived at 11PM because I wanted his parents' household on the same day as everyone else's.
I recall at least one mod for same-day adoption; I think BO's. quicker than having to mess with time.
Mad Poster
#6279 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 10:07 PM
Merging package files really does cut down on the loading time. It's cut down to half of what it was before.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Field Researcher
#6280 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 12:20 AM
That I am a silly bugger sometimes. I forgot to put the aliens in the folder when I was trying to test my MultiPT mod. Predictably, I couldn't get anyone alien pregnant and spent several frustrated days messing with the tombstone of L & D, forcing (sterile) abductions, and being annoyed with the world in general until I realised that all the other PT mods actually... came... with... the aliens... <deepest of deep sighs>. I 'discovered' that you need them in order to pollinate... anyone. Several successfully spawned alien progeny and one totally redone mod later, I also 'discovered' that I did the mod right to begin with and just wasted several hours remaking all my PTs to have default genetics 'just in case'. I can't even think about it anymore. <feels a right fool>.
Inventor
#6281 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsb759
I recall at least one mod for same-day adoption; I think BO's. quicker than having to mess with time.

Oh, I don't mind the wait, I just found it interesting that it happened. As I said, I was messing with the time in order to sync the day of the week of the household with the rest of the 'hood. I can only imagine what the SW was thinking--"Okay, eight more hours til I deliver them their ki--Wait what I missed my mark?!?! Gotta get there now!"

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#6282 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 1:25 AM
The Unsavory Charlatan can cheer on fights.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Lab Assistant
#6283 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 4:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by terula8
That I am a silly bugger sometimes. <Multi-PT derpage snipped> I can't even think about it anymore. <feels a right fool>.
*pats on back* Don't feel too bad. We all have moments like that. I recall having plenty of cases where I said, "Why isn't (mod XYZ) working? " (a quick look in Downloads later) "Oh, I didn't actually put it in. Derp. "

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!

Quote:
"All right, bend over, I'm gonna wipe your butt."

-- BuzzFeed Video, "20 Weird Things Parents of Young Kids Say"
Mad Poster
#6284 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 10:47 AM
That kids and adults can exchange 'social' greetings. A kid in Tinsel Town 'kiss-kissed' a neighbor. I'm sure that she's a social climber..

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Test Subject
#6285 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 2:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranH
That kids and adults can exchange 'social' greetings. A kid in Tinsel Town 'kiss-kissed' a neighbor. I'm sure that she's a social climber..

Wow I didn't know that !
Instructor
#6286 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 5:36 PM
that my sloppy sims are the only making the bed after themselves and high neat sims is too busy to take clothes on to make their bed

Whut O.o’
I think my game made a mistake here

I build small houses *^*
Top Secret Researcher
#6287 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 7:45 PM
Relatives can be much more tolerant of new musicians than other sims. When Angela Pleasant, who has zero Creativity points, started banging away at the piano in the lobby of her hotel, all the tourists complained loudly about the horrible noise and rapidly found excuses to be somewhere else. Angela's father sat in a nearby sofa smiling and nodding in approval.
Theorist
#6288 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 7:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxEllen1965
Relatives can be much more tolerant of new musicians than other sims. When Angela Pleasant, who has zero Creativity points, started banging away at the piano in the lobby of her hotel, all the tourists complained loudly about the horrible noise and rapidly found excuses to be somewhere else. Angela's father sat in a nearby sofa smiling and nodding in approval.
I think it is relationship level rather than relative type.
Mad Poster
#6289 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 8:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsb759
I think it is relationship level rather than relative type.

In my experience, I had a Sim's best friend boo while he was banging away on the piano. He then gave him a $100 tip. Go figures.

Mad Poster
#6290 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 10:18 PM
Parents (for the most part) are very indulgent towards their offspring making a racket on the piano. Likewise loving spouses. When the dogs run and hide, and the cats howl at the top of their lungs, wives are always supportive of an out-of-tune piano, and moms are always cheering it on.

Not so much dads..they still have their hearing and sanity.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Mad Poster
#6291 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 10:30 PM
I wonder if personality also affects how they react to bad music.

Test Subject
#6292 Old Yesterday at 5:04 AM
I discovered that when one sim throws the water balloon to another sim, she/he gives you a wink real quick. (just like "don't tell her") I was so surprise when Don Lothario did this to me. Also I had to admit he looked so handsome doing that wink. You silly Don. LOL.

Hi. You can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
Tumblr
Blog(korean)
Page 252 of 252